Since 1995, Cole Surveying has provided the mid-Willamette Valley with traditional surveying services for businesses, individuals, homeowners as well as public, civic and private organizations.
Cole has over 28 years of professional surveying and construction experience. The firm was established with the explicit objective of providing a wide range of professional surveying services in an accurate and responsive manner.
- Topographic mapping
- Construction staking
- Boundary surveys
- Land and real property divisions
- ALTA/ACSM land title surveys
- Legal descriptions for easements
- Legal descriptions for deeds
- Right-of- Way determinations
- Cadastral surveys
- GPS machine control data preparation
- Laser-scanning and 3D mapping
Cole Surveying provides laser-scanning services, including 3-D mapping of structures and site modeling.
We can scan sites and objects from multiple view points to create and form an accurate three dimensional point cloud. This point cloud is the key to generating drawings for an unlimited list of purposes and uses.
Point Clouds have a variety of uses, including, but not limited to:
- Historical Buildings for archival purposes (both interior and exterior)
- As-built drawings after completion of construction projects.
- Existing buildings for remodeling and design purposes.
- Topographic surveying for quantity calculations and site design.
- Existing conditions in manufacturing plants for mechanical upgrades and improvements.